Tuesday 29 September 2015

Theme for photo shoot p2 (b)

In the photoshoot,I will be doing a sports drinks advertisements.I have decided to use 3 to 4 different background to be my advertisement.I have chosen basketball court,jogging path,football field and gym room.
 This is the how the pose of a basketball player shooting hoop by jumping up high and try to shoot the hoop.
 The second one is an athlete jogging on the path and I will be using an low angle to photoshoot him.
 The third on is an football player shooting goal in the football field.I will be using high angle to do different photo shoot.
 The last one is a person doing different workout in the gym and I will be using flat angle to take the photo.
Using an shutter speed of 1/8000 sec caused the image very dim and dark.



Using a shutter speed of 1/800 second,aperture value f/4.5, ISO of 6400.It caused the image slightly dimmer than standard environment.It can outline the shape of muscle better by having more shadow on the shoulder and arm area.
I had used a big aperture value which was f/4.5 and shutter speed was 1/250 s and ISO was 5000.The image was focus in the middle of the image and the other sides are blurred.

Photo above is an practise for me to record some the great spot to take this photoshoot,also it allows me to find out which lens are best to be use in different photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment