Tuesday 29 September 2015

Reece of Shoot location (d)


For the photo shooting of my model. I will be taking photo inside the media studio room, which to edit out the background of the image. I will have to take some photo from the outdoor environment and use photoshop to merge both photo together. The background environment must be related to the sports that the model is playing.

During taking photo in area like in the Football Field, Sports Hall , Running Track. I had to be extra careful as it is a public area in the school. Lots of people will be moving around or playing sports around it. I had to take good care to the properties of camera , lighting kit to prevent any accident happen and damage it.

The background of the Football Field and Running Track will be related to jogging exercise. The background of the Sports Hall will be related to exercise of Basketball


No comments:

Post a Comment