Thursday 1 October 2015

P3 a,b,c

Longlisted





ShortListed





Using a low ISO rate of 640 can give a clear, clean ,sharp & high quality image,combine with high aperture value of f/8 can also give a hight quality image.However to give more light to get through the lens with those low ISO and high aperture value.I have used a shutter speed of 1/25 second.It has longer expose time which mean more light can get through the lens.









Using a ISO rate of 800 and combine with shutter speed of 1/125 second can give out a sharp and good quality image.As it has a low ISO rate,it gives out a dim image.Using a aperture value of f/5.6 can allow more light to come into the lens.I have place the light at the front and the top of the model,so the image can clearly see the face of the model and the basketball.



 To capture the movement of the spinning basketball.I have used shutter speed of 1/40 second which can show the basketball spinning.To prevent the image getting to bright,I have set the ISO rate to 640 to prevent the image get completely white.It can also give out a sharp image.As I have place the kit at the front and side so the model can be see really clearly in the image.



In this image I have use a aperture of f/13 combine with ISO 640.In this combination,I can carry out a dark and dim environment in the image.To replace the low light setting getting through the lens,I have in a very long shutter speed of time which was 1/25 second.To take this image,I have place one light at the right side so most of the light was on the basketball and on the right arm.

 Using a ISO rate of 800 and combine with shutter speed of 1/125 second can give out a sharp,dim and good quality image.As it has a low ISO rate,it gives out a good quality and non blurry image.Using a aperture value of f/5.6 can allow more light to come into the lens.I have place the light only at the top of the model.The image can only see the basketball clearly and the face was dim and body part was dimmed and dark.It bring out a serious environment.

In the image,I have used an aperture value f/5.6 and ISO rate 3200.It brings out a bright image however it was slightly blurry.Also I have used a really short shutter speed of 1/125 second,I can prevent image getting too bright which reduce the amount of light to come in.I have placed the light at the front,side and the top of the model.It gives out a clear image and can be seen clearly of the model  .


Using shutter speed of 1/80 second and combine with aperture value f/6.3.It give out a bright image.The model in the image can be seen really clearly and crisp.The low ISO rate of 640 can give out the best quality of the image.Also I have place the light at the left and right side of the model.All his face,basketball and clothing can be seen really clear and the top part of the basketball is slightly darker and dimmer.



Using a aperture value f/5.6 combine with ISO rate of 1600 can give out a bright,clear and good quality image.To have a sharp image,I have used a 1/125 second of shutter speed.It can capture the image really quickly. I have placed the light in front of the model which can be seen the face really clear.

In the image, I have used an aperture value f/5.6 and ISO 3200.It carries out a bright image,but using a high ISO rate cause the image slightly blurry.Also I have used a shutter speed of 1/125 second,It can prevent image getting too bright which reduce the amount of light to come in.I have placed the light at the front of the model.It gives out a bright image and can see the detail of his face clearly.

In this image,I have used an aperture value f/5.6 and ISO rate 3200.It brings out a clear and bright image,however it turns out the image was slightly blurry.Also I have used a short time shutter speed of 1/125 second,it can prevent image getting too bright which reduce the amount of light to come in.Compare the others image,I have change the angle of the model which he was looking in front of my camera.I have placed the light at the front,side and the top of the model.It gives out a clear image all around the model.

 Using a ISO rate of 800 and combine with shutter speed of 1/125 second can give out a dim and good quality image.As it has a low ISO rate,it gives out a good quality and non blurry image.Using a aperture value of f/5.6 can allow more light to come into the lens.I have place the light only at the top and the front of the model.The image can be see the basketball and the facial part clearly.The model was looking up and pretend to ready to shoot the hop.

In this image,I have used the shutter speed of 1/80 second.As the ball is spinning and using the long shutter speed,it can capture the movement of the basketball.The aperture value of f/6.3 can provide a bright image.Although I have have use a low ISO rate of 640 to give out best quality of image,it also causes the image dimmer.

I have combine ISO rate 500 and aperture value of f/16.I can give the greatest quality of the image.However these setting will have low amount of light getting through the lens,to replace the low light setting.I have used a 1/25 second of the shutter speed.I have used half of the light and place in front of the model.

To capture the moving basketball,I have use a very long shutter speed which is 1/40 second.To have a bright image outcome,I have used aperture value of f/5.6 which allow more light to come into the lens.To get a good quality of image,I have used the ISO rate of 640.It gives out the image less blurry.In this image,I have place 2 light next to him so all part of the body could be seen really clear.


In this image I have used a shutter speed of 1/25 second,which carry out a bright image.To give out a good quality of the image,I have used aperture value of f/8 and ISO 640.It give out the image less blurry and clear.Also I have place the light on the right side and the top so most of the light was spotted on the basketball and his left arm.





























No comments:

Post a Comment